
I am actually going London for applying US visa. Since I was in London already, I decided to see Les Mis this time ( I saw Phantom last time before I went home). Les Mis and Phantom are the two musicals that I wish to see them most. It was great , I have to say. Though this is already a world- known story then I won't tell the story again here. I sat on G row in stall stage( the ground floor), and it was cool. I can see actors ruuning infront of me and see their faces clearly. I really like to see musicals because it is so different to see it in movie. Now I am excited about the Cat in New Theatre in the end of June.
2 comments:
Maybe you can watch some shows in NYC as well. I recommend "Stomp"...
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Post a Comment