Friday, January 19, 2007
working as an AE
I started my first job in my life last Monday, it's a PR AE in Taipei city. Three months ago I finished my course in Cardiff and came back to my home sweet home. It was fun to hanging around with my friends and fimaly, but sooner or later I started to feel bored and pressure because everytime when someone saw me, the only thing they asked would be: what are you doing now, have you got a job? That was quite annoying and I didn't want to put myself into this kind of circumstance. So, I started my job hunting and my interviewing, and finally I got this job. The work of my job is to monintoring the news of our clients, no matter on newspapers, magazines, online, and put it into records. These are what I do so far because the client I'm doing have no events right now. But I heard that there could be a launch conference in the end of Jan, hope I can go, too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment