Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guam

I had a trip in Guam during the Chinese New Year( from Feb17-21). The sea is beautiful and I just can't find the word to describe it. The first day when we arrived, the tour guide took us to the sight seeing but to be honestly, I don't think there's any place worth seeing in Guam. So we fell asleep on the bus after a few places. At the first night we went to the duty free mall ( It is just too big to call it a "shop"). But they have all the most expensive brands in the world there so I didn't do any shopping but only "window shopping"

The second day we went to a luxury hotel call 'Pacific Island Club(PIC) '. They have fantastic water activities. The place was so full of people and unforntunatly the wind surfing class were all full when we tried to book it- I really want to have a try>.
There was no schdule on our third day so my uncle rent a car and drove us around the island. Guam is so small that we could drive around within one day. We went to Cocos Island and Yokoi cave, some tourist spots but I found it not so attractive.

We went back to Taiwan after the outlet shopping. But still I didn't buy any thing. My view to Guam is: this is a really good place for water activies but for sight seeing? Better choose another place! But it is still a good place to spend your vacation!!

No comments: