Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Trip in Paris
I was in a graduation trip last week, in Cardiff. It was really good to see everybody again, especially we are all separated all over the world. But the mom and I were heading into Paris, where I've lived for a short while when I was 6. Paris changes a lot, I have to say. We've tried to find where we lived in Villejuif but we just can't find it!! In the next few days, we tried to walk all the tourists attractions in Paris and this is really exhausted!! My feet hurts a lot and all we can do is visit them roughly. Too bad that we didn't have a chance to try the truly French escogot, but we tried the macaron in Piere Herme. It tastes really good, a little too sweet for me but still good!! I like the jasmine flavor. Happy time always goes very fast, now I am in Taipei again and start working..... still a happy experience in Paris!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment