Saturday, October 06, 2007

Typhoon Krosa

We have a strong typhoon since yesterday, I think this might be the worst one I've ever experienced. This noon when my mom and I tried to pick up my bro and my dad, we saw how hard people can walk out there.... strong wind and heavy rain makes the sky looks like covering by a white silk, someone riding on their scooter could hardly go any further, T-bar and traffic light are shaking in the wind, water goes everywhere!! Our road is just like another river in the city!!

Also, none of department stores opened today. Usually when we have typhoon, department stores are still a good place to go...for shopping or eating..., but not anymore for this one!! So we can only drove to McDonald's and bought something to eat.

After we went home, I was planning to watch some video but then we had a power-off for an hour....bored me, I wonder how our ancestor live without any electricity....I have no TV, no computer, no video, no music, and no where to go!! Luckily we had power again after I took a nap! But I saw serious damage everywhere in Taipei city from the news....Gosh this is horrible!! Hope all my friends are alright!!

No comments: