
We had a lovely week this week. Yesturday Jasmin and I decided to take some pictures in Alexander Garden today because the flowers are so pretty. So, I went out @ 9am this morning for my New Media project and then Vala and I tried to fix the final part of our document. After the guest lecture ( finally we have lecture after the Easter break otherwise I probably won't see some of my classmates again!!) Jasmin and I just went to the Garden( it is just right in front of our building) and we took many pictures. After that, because we were so hungry so we just hopped to Nendo's, a Portuguese restaurant in city centre to have our supper. After we finished our drink we found out that it was raining outside ( what a surprise!! We didn't even notice it!!) and then we walked home and we decided to go to the Bute Park for a walk tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment