Monday, May 22, 2006

maybe I'm not a 'beach friendly person'

Everytime I went to the beach, the weather was always bad. Either cloudy days or pouring days or snowing days. Just like today. I went to Gower with Kate and her family~it is her birthday today( Happy Birthday Kate!!). I've been here once during X'mas, and it was still beautiful here. After the three clips(?? I think this is what the place called??) we went to Arthur's Stone, well they said King Arthur kicked the stone here because he was angry, but I am not familiar with King Arthur so never mind:D Kate's mom told me that they went here to see the eclipes in 1999, how funny I was here in GB as well!! But I was in Sidmouth. When we walked back to the car I found my cell phone's missing. It's so depress because it had heavy rain out there and her boyfriend was trying to ring my phone and to find it (sorry>.<). At the end I just gave up finding it and we went back to the pub to have dinner~~it's intersting because her sister kept saying that she wants to dye her hair into black( she has lovely blond hair) and I tried to persuad her not to do so. After the dinner, we were ready to head back to Cardiff, we sang happy birthday for Kate (in Welsh, but I don't know how) and we'll have her birthday party on Saturday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»