I went to see the musical Cats today. It was really great I have to say. I think the musical is no longer showing in West End and Broadway, right? It is really good to have a chance to see it here, New Theatre in Cardiff. I bought the ticket for the fornt stalls and it is only £24.....much cheaper than the tickets in Taiwan. Before I went to the show, Jasmin and I went for a lunch. When we walked in Queen's Arched, we saw two performers wearing their costume spreading the flyers. I was so excited about that, and I went forward and I asked them if I can touch their ears!!! It was so cool because I thought it is suppose to be some costume in cat-ear shape, but it's not!!!! It's the performer's hair, I can't believe it!!!!During the show we can see the cats running up and down of the stage and they even came behind our seats!!!!! I love the dancing and the music.Although the stage isn't big enough (well comparing with the stage in west ends) but still I had a great time this afternoon.
I think there were about 20 performers? But I this one the most-
Well still I enjoyed the show, and I love the dancing so much. Wish there's DVD releasing and then I can learn the dancing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment