Wednesday, June 14, 2006
someone has gone mad last night
After a drink with my new flatmate I went to sleep at 12. While I was sleeping I heard something noisy out of my window- I thought it was a cat or a tramp looking for something to eat from the garbage. Not until I heard someone shouting did I realise that it was a student from our hall. He was absolutely mad and was saying something like someone has taken his pot from his kitchen or something. This morning when I talked to my flatmate Nicki I was just crazy about that because he did that during midnight when I was sleeping and both Nicki and I went to sleep hardly afterwards. Anyway, I'm glad he cleaned things up otherwise it would be my turn to get mad ( the bin is just in front of my window).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment