I went for a dinner with my coursemates yesturday. It's really sad that we are all leaving after the course and it's really hard to see each other because we are living all around the world. So Kate arranged the dinner and there were about 20 people coming( thanks Kate!!).
I met Jasmin and Andrew in front of the library. Then we saw Lulu, Katherin, Mary on our way. Then others came. We had our year book and everyone just wrote some notes to each other. The meal was fine I think, although some people didn't have enough stuff to eat and mine is just to big!! When my meal was serving, Kate and Vasili just cried out: Cynthia your meal is even bigger than you!! After the meal we went to a bar, had a drink. Kris and Savanah were curious about some romour about me and they asked me like: are you seeing somebody recently? This really make me laugh 'cause I've heard about 'that' romour many times and I don't know even Kris and Savanah had heard about it, too!! Haha!!
When I went back to my room, I was too tired and fell asleep directly.
No comments:
Post a Comment